المترجم

تواصل معنا

الجمعة، 21 أبريل 2017

Building the edifice








French and American researchers
confirm that the huge stones used by the Pharaohs to build the pyramids are just (clay) heated at a high temperature, this is what the Koran speaks very accurately, in the verse ((And Firon said : O chiefs! I do not know of any god for you besides myself; therefor kindle a fire for me,O Haman , for brick, then prepare for me a lofty building so that I may obtain knowledge of Musa's god, and most surely I thin; him to be one of the liars )) Stories: 38. This evidence is confirmed by the leading scientists in America and France. The photographs of the electronic microscope were shown for samples of the pyramids. The scientific evidence indicates that the construction of the high monuments was based on clay, as stated in the Book of Allaah. This secret was hidden by the Pharaohs. Aya attests to the truthfulness of this great book.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

الحمد لله

The scientific miracles of the Holy Quran

The scientific miracles of the Holy Quran

++++++++++++++++++++ HTML +++++++++++++++++++++++++